Relationships are a big deal lately to people who believe in love. Finding the right partner can sometimes be hectic and once you finally do, it could be the best feeling ever. Spending a micro-second in an unpromising love affair can be hell.
Here are 5 signs a Relationship won’t last;
- You dont talk about the Future Together. One of the first major signs of a relationship not working is you been together for a while and not talking about the future. Your partners refusal to talk about the future or have a marriage talk is a red flag and could find yourself in a very precarious position. have the difficult conversation and get on the the same page. It’s better to find out now than when you are well too invested.
- The relationship is only Physical. Passion often brings the people together but what happens in miles down? If you can’t experience a strong connection in other areas in then it’s not going to become long term. You should be emotionally and mentally connected just as much as you are physically connected. Being with someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate every part of you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- There is no Honesty. Healthy relationships allows partners to be open to eachother. It becomes a big problem since trust is the foundation of every relationship. Never lie to someone who trust you, and never trust someone who lies to you.
- No Arguments, but no communication either. You may feel like you are in a “stress-free” relationship because you don’t fight but what many people don’t realize is that argument is a form of communication. Couples who don’t argue however, may not be communicating true feelings. The one that you argue with the most is usually the one that you love the most.
- You don’t like your Partner’s friends. The company you keep defines who you are. People are usually drawn to making friends with people who like the same things that they like or have same qualities they have. Remember friends reflect who you are and what your partner is. One of the happiest moments ever is when you find the courage to let go what you can’t change.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
to be continued…